Built to last
The very best of small town living and community come together at Peakedale. Located just a quick stroll or bike ride from the town centre, this area has been specially selected for the stress-free lifestyle it offers. You’re right on the doorstep of the local reserve and just a stone’s throw from popular cafes and shops.
Matamata’s close location to Tauranga, Hamilton, and Auckland makes it the perfect place for buyers looking relocate, but still wanting quick access to the big cities for work or weekend adventures.
From the moment you drive into your double, internal access garage, you’ll be delighted to set foot inside this home. Architecturally designed, every aspect has been planned out to meet the needs of many.
This fantastic land and house package features:
• Reliable brick, James Hardie and Abodo external claddings
• Landscaping plan including driveway, clothesline, & letterbox
• Soft-close kitchen cabinets & drawers with 20mm engineered stone kitchen benchtop
• Bosch wall oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher & Robinhood range hood
• 36oz solution dyed nylon carpet with 11mm underlay & designer range vinyl plank flooring
• Healthy Homes standard heat pump
• Quality bathroom fittings & fixtures from brands such as St Michel & Robertsons
• Council building consent, Builders Risk & Public Liability insurance
• 10 year Master Build guarantee
Title is expected later this year and completion of the home is forecasted for 2023.